Pages

    Friday, August 1, 2008

    Soaring4Traffic --- The Best Traffic Exchange

    Site Reviews:


    Program Review of Soaring4Traffic.com =    * * * * *

    Type of Program: Free A.dvertising

    NetworkOwner: Ray White

    Experience: Over 4 Years Marketing

    OnlineTimer: 10 Seconds

    Price: Free with two upgrade levels for more traffic

    Commissions: 20 - 40% (on upgrades) 10 - 20% on credit sales

    Ease of Use:

    Very GoodDesign: One of the Best I have EVER seen           * * * * *

    Soaring4Traffic.com - Swoop Down and Seize Your Success!


    After joining this program I was very impressed with how easy it was to navigate through the members area and the surfing was a breeze. Then when I reviewed the Commission plan and the factI can give away memberships and make hugeincome on the One Time Offers I practically squealed.

    This was a bit more than I expected and boy have I beenpleased with this program. The support is great, the followup is wonderful and the traffic is way above average. Of course this was to be expected when joining one of The programs Dan Moses built and Ray White runs. This is one of the many TE Dan's put his heart into and standsbehind so with that in mind I really haven't worried aboutanything except how I am going to refer more members.

    Almost forgot to mention the awesome tool Ray has added to this program. This unique Surf Console is without a doubt the easiest and most useful tool I have seen to date. You gotta see it to believe it... The bottom line is... this program rocks and I would suggest that anyone who's looking for quality effectivetraffic should join up today.

    There's a whole lot to gain from being a member and hey, don't forget to take the offer... (you'll know what I mean when you join) yes, the offer that you've got to see... it's awesome!

    Performance: *****

    User Friendly: ****

    Cost: ****

    Support: ****

    Results: *****

    Features: *****

    Reviewed by (Haroon Hameed) 

    Soaring4Traffic.com - Swoop Down and Seize Your Success!

    0 comments:

    Powered by Blogger.