The Pepperjam Network has been named as one of the Top 100 Fastest growing privately-held companies in the USA by Inc. 500 recently. That’s an honour that they’ve received 3 years in a row. And, they want to celebrate their success with Bloggers through an Incentive program.
What is Blogger Incentive Program ???
According to Pepperjam Networks :
The Blogger Incentive Program pays bloggers $10 for every post
they make about
Pepperjam Network news or tools. You also get an additional
$7 for every new
affiliate your refer to our program. Top blogger affiliates
are making thousands
of dollars per month as part of our Incentive and
So, if you want to take part, SignUP on PepperJam Networks Today. You even get a $10 sign-on bonus once you’re accepted in to their program!
And, once you’re a Pepperjam affiliate, you can then blog about their Inc.500 listing success - and get an extra $10. So, that’s a good extra $20 in your account. If you end up with affiliates signing up using your link, you even get more affiliate pay-outs.
How does this Blogger Incentive Program Works ??
1. First of All If you’re not yet a PJN publisher, sign up for the Pepperjam Affiliate Network.
2. Before you make a blog entry, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the topic you want to blog about and wait for approval which I can assure you is very Fast.
3. Once your Topic is Approved (mine was Approved with 8-10 Hours after I sent the Request), publish your Blog Entry about Pepperjam Network and send the link to your post back to email@example.com.
5. When your entry gets approved, you’ll get $10 in your account.
The Best thing about this is :
There are no word limits or any Required Keywords or Links like in Pay per Post Programs but if you really want to earn more you can create some Keywords with your affiliate Links so your Readers can signup under you and you can earn 7 Dollars Per referral.
You can write up to five posts per month which can make you an easy $50.
Just remember to have your Blog Topics approved individually and wait for approval before you write the post.
If you’re not yet an affiliate just Click the Banner to Join the Nework.
If you’re already an affiliate, you can drop by the Pepperjam blog to get more ideas on what to write about.
* Note: This blog post contains my PJN affiliate links. If you choose to join PJN through my affiliate links, I want to say a big “THANK YOU” in advance.