Do you know about blogs? How about blogging? If not, read this.
A blog, actually is a blend of two terms from web and log, leading to web log, weblog, and finally to blog. A blog is an online website that is used in the liking of an online journal. It can serve as an important solution to pave way to what you really feel or think in a particular topic. Like other media access, blogs often focus in many particular topics. The topics can range to any kind of subjects, even it discusses about politics, sports, music, fashion, foods, whatever it can bring as long as it can reach the mind of the reader.
Blogs in particular is also very popular as it functions as online diaries. For this attributes all the personal happenings and differences in life as it is available online. Since its appearance in 1995, blogs has dramatically changed the way of communication affecting public opinion and mass media around the globe. Blogs to be precise are connected by blog hosting services or it can be run by using blog software on regular web hosting services.
In relation, the term blogging is the process of authoring a blog, maintaining a blog or adding an article to an existing blog. For the person who posts blog entries is called a blogger.
For a blog post typically consists of:
• Title- main title or a headline
• Body- main content of the post
• Comments- added by readers
• Permalink- the URL(Uniform Resource Locator) of all individual article
• Post date- date and time the entry was posted
For some blog entry optionally includes the following:
• Categories or tags- subjects that the content it discusses
• Trackback- links to other sites that is connected to the entry
DIFFERENCES OF BLOGS
Blogs has the characteristics that separate it from a standard web page. Blogs allows easy production of new pages. New pages with new data are entered into a simple form usually with the title itself, the category and the main content of the article, and then finally submitted. Templates that are automated, safely adding the article to the homepage, resulting the creation of the new full article page, and finally adding the article to the appropriate date.
Blogs differ from forums or newsgroups, for a reason that only the author or authoring group of the blog posted can create new subjects for discussion. Networks of blogs can serve just as if a forum for in every entity in the blog network can produce subjects.
HOW BLOG IS MADE
Different kinds of system are used to produce and maintain blogs. Server-based system can eliminate the need for bloggers to manage the software. Web interfaces systems, users are allowed to work with tools such as Ecto, Elicit, and w.bloggar. For this operation, users are allowed to maintain their web-hosted blog even without the need to be online while making or editing entries. Some notable web hosting companies, such as Tripod, service provider like America Online, and internet portals like Yahoo or Google, provide blog production and hosting.
TYPES OF BLOGS
• Personal- it is like making your diary but online. You can post different kind of thoughts or daily experiences just as you are informing the world what is happening to you.
• Career- usually focused on one’s professional ability and passion
• Cultural- discusses about sports, theatre, music and other arts. Among the most read blogs.
• Moblog- a mobile blog, in which the content is posted to the internet from mobile device
• Educational- that is used by students to record what they learn and mentors to record what they teach.
Blogs to this date can be very instrumental in reaching others to know your kind of thoughts, feelings, ability, passions and even having profits. Blogs is like a door to you that someone can knock and enter to your life.
CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED BLOGGING FOR PROFITS NOW!