Pages

    Friday, December 26, 2008

    Free Reviews of your Blogs,Websites or Services on this Blog.

    Hello EveryOne,

    I have Decided that I am now Going to Offer Free Reviews of Any Website,Blog or Services on this Blog and These Reviews will be atleast 100 Words Long Reviews with all the Advantages and Disadvantages of using those Websites,Blogs or Services.

    How can you Win the Free Review on this Blog?

    This is very Simple all you have to do is to Subscribe to my Blog RSS by Email (and make sure you approve and start receiving my feeds in your inbox) ... You can find the Subscribe by Email Box in my Sidebar.

    After you have Subscribed to my RSS Feed by Email please Leave Comment on this Post with the Email with which you Subscibed and your Web Address which you want me to Review for Free.

    That is All.

    Why you should Get Free Review from This Blog?


    It’s kind of stupid if you don’t join this contest. Firstly, this blog has more then 300 to 400 Daily Unique Visitor from all around the Globe as I Market it very much. So, you will get so many Visitors to your Website or Blog and you will also get Free Backlink from this Blog Free as Well.

    What are you Waiting for get your Free Review right Now !!!

    Cheers

    Haroon Hameed

    1 comments:

    Madt said...

    I have been one of your subscribers here's my email: bperfection@gmail.com and I want my blog to be reviewed:
    http://lipstickaddict.blogspot.com
    Thanks so much, Happy New Year! :) Cheers!

    Powered by Blogger.